XAYA Mining Pool Launched
70,000 CHI and item giveaways up for grabs!
XAYA is a blockchain-based, open-source decentralized game platform. It provides a wealth of tools and state-of-the-art infrastructure for game developers to build their own blockchain-based games. Furthermore, developers can fully leverage the XAYA technology to issue their own game currency that can be traded for ‘CHI’ or other XAYA game coins and assets. Additionally, players can expect 100% uptime and have provably fair gameplay with true ownership of their in-game items. XAYA targets on both developers and gamers. As a result, the value of the XAYA economy will grow as more developers and gamers adopt and use the platform.
The XAYA team
The XAYA team are the creators of blockchain gaming back in 2013 with the Huntercoin experiment. They have also contributed to Bitcoin Core and led the Namecoin (NMC) project since 2013. XAYA is one of the most advanced blockchain gaming projects in the industry.
The team’s vision is simple: build a complex, decentralized game that uses Game Channel technology to allow for real-time trustless gameplay.
Key Mining Information
CHI is the native currency of the XAYA ecosystem and used to fuel all transactions, in which 40% of CHI is mineable. It uses triple-purpose mining (PoW) for consensus, where two mining algorithms are supported including SHA256 (merge mining with BTC) and NeoScrypt. It has a total supply of 77,300,000 CHI with about 49,000,000 in circulation.
1. Double reward, double income
The current block reward is 3.83757687 CHI and block time is 30 seconds. XAYA team and F2Pool are exclusively giving away 70,000 CHI for F2Pool miners by increasing the block reward. This is equivalent to a double reward for 7 days from Jan 10 to 17, 2020, helping F2Pool miners to increase revenue by 100%. The revenue will be calculated and distributed to miners on Jan 20, 2020.
2. In-game item giveaway — Taurion vehicles!
If you’re new to Xaya, you must be wondering what Taurion is. It’s a cryptocurrency mining game, with Human Mining running fully on XAYA blockchain. Human intelligence, skill, effort, and teamwork are all needed to Human Mine cryptographically secure blockchain assets and currencies in the game. This stands in stark contrast to how other coins are mined with large farms of expensive mining hardware. Find out more here.
To get started in Taurion, you can use a XAYA account and purchase your first vehicle. Vehicles are one of the most important items in XAYA, which help you mine more efficiently. As you level up, upgrading your vehicle is required to survive in the game. You will need to find artifacts to build out your vehicles, which might take several months as these artifacts are very rare.
If you wanna save time, the only way is to join our hashrate competition now. We are giving away 10 Medium Vehicles and 100 Light Vehicles to our Top 5 hashrate miners. This activity is exclusive to F2Pool NeoScrypt miners. The reward is distributed as follows:
1st Place: 5 Medium Vehicles + 50 Lights Vehicles
2nd Place: 3 Medium Vehicles + 30 Light Vehicles
3rd Place: 1 Medium Vehicles + 10 Light Vehicles
4th Place: 1 Medium Vehicle + 5 Light Vehicles
5th Place: 5 Light Vehicles
What’s exciting about owning a Taurion vehicle?
- Unpredictable CHI value: These will be sellable on the open market within the full game, which is targeted for June or July 2020. The item value will be determined by the market at launch.
- Rare vehicles: Upon launch of Taurion, there will only be Medium and Light Vehicles available. Medium Vehicles will be launched with a limited number, thus they will be the most expensive items and have a relatively high CHI value.
Interested? Register now to participate in our hashrate competition. The registration link will expire on Jan 10, 2020 00:00 UTC. The competition will start immediately and last for 7 days until Jan 17, 2020 00:00 UTC. Results will be announced on Jan 20, 2020 on the F2Pool social media channels. Please note that the vehicles can only be sent to your XAYA account and tradeable once the game is fully launched.
XAYA (CHI) Mining Guide
1. Obtain suitable hardware
- ✅ CHI can be efficiently mined with GPU cards (Nvidia cards).
- ❌ CHI cannot be efficiently mined with ASIC machines or CPU cards.
2. Obtain the wallet address
A CHI wallet address can be obtained in two ways:
- Official wallet (please click “Receive” after installation to obtain the wallet address)
- Exchange wallet: Liquid
3. Obtain mining software
CHI mining software can be obtained in two ways:
- F2Pool mining software (NVIDIA): Link 1 and Link 2
- Original mining software: Enter your Wallet Address and the Payment ID in the configuration parameters, and save the settings. Remember to create your own batch file and follow the configuration steps below.
4. Configure your mining device
Ccminer mining software
- Step 1: Download and unzip the folder
- Step 2: Find the “start.bat” file as shown below
ccminer-64bit -a neoscrypt-xaya -o stratum + tcp: //chi.f2pool.com: 5300 -u wallet_address.worker_name -p x
- Step 3: Right-click “start.bat” and select “Edit”
Wallet address = your CHI wallet address
Worker name = name of the miner (can be a number or a combination of letters set randomly by you)
- Step 4: After finish setting the parameters, the following figure is shown:
- Step 5: Save and close the file, double-click the “start.bat” file to start mining
5. Start mining!
Your machines are ready to starting mining. From “Address Search” on the F2Pool homepage, you can insert your wallet address and monitor your hashrate, revenue, and payouts. You can also view the information through our F2Pool App. From the login screen, select “Quick View” in the bottom right corner and enter your wallet address.
Happy Mining 🐟
Still have questions? Send us an email at email@example.com or find us on Telegram.
Also, follow us on Twitter!